Saturday, October 01, 2005

ALAKORI looking SEZY "revisited"

I had a big breakfast, so all my power and resources have been re-routed to my stomach. Since the brain is not at full power, orders have been sent to the every department to shut down all systems except the vital ones crap like this cause serious contegious mood swings kai!!!.I Remember one of them happening house party i went to in jand on New Years Eve . Now, this wasn't done by young people, this was a hard-core seriously yoruba older crowd kinda thing. Talking bout peeps from the jungles of oshogbo and ekiti state kinda people. At first I was nervous, I didn't see anyone my age. And then, I noticed young people walking in, but then they would herd right into the bedroom area way, way, way in the back. Ah-ah? I was sitting in the parlor twiddling my fingers with all these baba risika and bintu's and iya iyabo's them. My aunt was chilling in a zone, my older brother was just as uncomfortable as myself, and the young Naijas were abandoning us. It didn't make things better when you could hear sean paul and lil john blasting in the back of the house, while sunny Ade and Ebenezer obey were blasting the airwaves where we were at. i had problems disappering. The bass lines in the music were happening though. We need to protect our treasures from hip hop oh. The party started with some serious praying and You have to understand, these elders can talk. Ai-ya-yai, can they talk! Food is getting cold, drinks are getting warm. But, these elders are going at it. I enjoyed it though. After the eating, it was time to boogie. I admit, I have a...sizable behind. But, when it comes to shaking it, our mothers own us. We can't touch them. When these women bend down and press the red "shake ya nyash" button, call the fire department. 'Cos it was hot. Ai-yyy!!! Big nyash is a good thing o!!!! men back in school and u know how that is now, tryna get used to new schedule tryna find where ur class is at ( even though by now the blue print of ya school is supposed to be at the back of ya head) men been going to skool since aunty risi's JELOSIMI opened in ma area back in naija and one observation i've made bout first week of skool is that "it is the slowest most remembered every semester/term" being in college just makes everything worse...neways still nothing new jare got the bills from the hospital and i nearly collapsed wen i saw the thing bout 12 grand something minus physician fees and all that crap men it is teribble oh.. nehows sha knowing ma situation and everything sha i picked up the phone and called them sha and explained to them like "see ehn if u sell me and everything i have, plus everything i am destined to have sef u might never come close to 2 grand so basically yall are screwed, so in other words les juz make a payment plan for this thing so u can get ya money back. at first the agbero i was talking to was trying to do shakara n all but after he figured out i wasnt joking he agreed to it and mailed me some forms to fill out i bet u after them see ma bank statement they'll offer to adopt me..... nehows sall gravy the year is running fast and wild like say no be 34 days ago e begin but sha aint complaining cant wait for this yeye cold weather to carry him ugly face commot so i can unleash tha dragon and let the hair on ma chest see the light of day..... nehows jare gat chemistry praticals in a few mins 2 and half hours of practical application of chemistry who in the hell does that ehn thas wut happens when u are schooling (naija accent) in MARYLAND....... nehows i shall be hallaring

1 Comments:

Blogger Aramide said...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home