Monday, October 26, 2009

my life

i am as bush as they come mehn i like my indomie with potatoe bread on the side i love my garri with lots of M&M inside and i dont do coffee cause the smell (even though i cant smell no more) makes me wanna through up..but just because i am bush dont mean i am stupid alot of people misunderstand me either they think i am too stuck up and unfriendly or they think i am better than them...if u only knew the real wale i am niether of these things oh i am the kindest person u will ever meet i am down to earth as in u wud even think somn was wrong wit me sef (omo see as i dey praise my sef) people have taken advantage of me once too many so i guess its just me putting up a front but if u get to know me omo i am the best (lol na wa oh).

ever been in that situation where u trying to know someone and instead of them telling u no they just run away ( u know i am talking bout naija people right) like say i carry suckaway for head...like danm least tell me i suck so i cud stop acting like a stalker naaaaah not them they will just run away like phantom poopoo (that poopoo that catches u without notice and runs away immediately u get to the bathroom/toilet).

this past year as been wiered mehn all i am waiting for is to get outa skool so i can get a real job tired of being broke mehn cant work cant study enough while taking barely enough credit to get government grants so u can go to skool for free so u are moving at the pace of a retard danm sucks to be me....

i appologetic for any grammatical errors ......lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home